After a successful trial run in 2021, ContactBabel has brought the “Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide” to Australia and New Zealand.
This contact centre research report is based on surveys with 112 Australian and New Zealand contact centres, as well as thousands of customers.
It includes sections covering:
- HR – attrition, absence and salaries
- Current and future use of 19 contact centre technologies
- Proportion of interactions by channel
- Most effective channel for customers
- Which channels do customers actually want to use?
- What do customers actually value most in a contact centre interaction?
- Use and effectiveness of cloud-based contact centre solutions
- Planned and future use of remote / hybrid contact centre agents
- Performance metrics
- Speed to answer
- Call abandonment rate
- First-contact resolution rate
- Call duration
- Cost per call, email, web chat and social media interaction
- Key drivers and inhibitors for a successful contact centre strategy
To download this report, or any of ContactBabel’s free research, please complete the registration form below or login.