This contact centre research report is based on surveys with 118 Australian and New Zealand contact centres, as well as thousands of customers.
It includes sections covering:
- HR – attrition, absence and salaries
- Current and future use of 19 contact centre technologies
- Proportion of interactions by channel
- Most effective channel for customers
- Which channels do customers actually want to use?
- What do customers actually value most in a contact centre interaction?
- Use and effectiveness of cloud-based contact centre solutions
- Planned and future use of remote / hybrid contact centre agents
- Performance metrics
- Speed to answer
- Call abandonment rate
- First-contact resolution rate
- Call duration
- Cost per call, email, web chat and social media interaction
- Key drivers and inhibitors for a successful contact centre strategy
To download this report, or any of ContactBabel’s free research, please complete the registration form below or login.